Ten Cool Google Tricks
- Want to search for people who look like you? Go to Google Images, then click the camera to upload a photo of yourself and find what Google considers to be visually similar images.
- Have you ever done a barrel roll? You can with this neat Google trick. Type “Do a Barrel Roll” in the Google search bar. You might want to take some Dramamine before you do this–the page spins around.
- Have you ever Googled underwater? You can if you follow this link: http://elgoog.im/underwater/. Type your search words and watch what happens.
- Is Google afraid of Chuck Norris? Type Google Chuck Norris into the search bar and you’ll get this: “Google won’t search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don’t find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
- Is “one” really the loneliest number? Do a Google search for the loneliest number and you’ll find out.
- Need a quick ego boost? Do a search for who is the cutest?
- If you ever want to find out the definition of recursion, Google has a clever surprise for you. Recursion is the process of repeating items in a self-similar way, like mirrors facing each other, and when you search for this word, you’ll get this:Did you mean: recursion . Click the link, and you’ll get stuck in a never-ending loop.
- Too lazy to look at your watch? Ask Google What time is it and you’ll get your answer.
- Have you ever Googled things in a mirror image? Go to http://elgoog.im/ and you’ll see things from a new perspective.
- Want to Google things from a different perspective? Type tilt or askew in the search bar, and see what happens.